I'm your velvet Elefant so sell your suit and tie and come and live with me / in Berlin.


2013-03-23

In Weiter Ferne So Nah

We are so deeply frozen by now that the sun doesn't even seem real. Never mind that the temperature is below zero, just act as if it was spring.

I admit there is a better thing one can buy apart from vinyl records and concert tickets: Berlin - London flight tickets.

--

How summer festivals always go hand in hand with my obsessions: This time last year I couldn't wait to see Kasabian and Elbow and then I did and I thought that would be it, I thought that I wouldn't really go to festivals anymore, for I thought these days one can't get much more (than Tom and Serge and Guy Garvey) and I thought I would have better things to do in my life, better places to be. And here I am again. Actually, there are many interesting things to do until then, and I am very much all right and happy, and yet I want the time to jump to July again. There is simply no better place to be on July 12 and 13. I don't even dare wondering what the next year brings, because there is truly nothing in this world that could possibly beat Thom Yorke OR Nick Cave, not to mention Thom Yorke AND Nick Cave. Or is there? 

One 
time
too
many flies trapped inside. The things my head can barely contain. 

Blue now is the colour
Blue now is the colour
Blue now is the colour
Blue now is the colour

Soon it will be morning
Floating under ground

Wrapped in cold with tears in your eyes (are you the one that I've been waiting for)? 

*

When I grow up I want to be Tilda Swinton. 


1 comment: