I'm your velvet Elefant so sell your suit and tie and come and live with me / in Berlin.


2013-03-11

Roláž

At 2 in the morning the birds keep singing. Cassiel is the angel of tears and sorrows. Příští zastávka Anděl.
Někdy-příliš-závidíme-ostatním-jejich-životy-na-to-abychom-dokázali-žít-ten-svůj?

Your private sorrows and all the wonders of the world.

*

The-Nick-Cave-complete-lyrics-book might very well be the best present I've been given
not to mention that

I've seen

Wanted Man
In the Ghetto
The Singer
Tupelo
Deanna
The Mercy Seat
The Ship Song
The Weeping Song
I Had a Dream, Joe
Do You Love Me?
Red Right Hand
Where the Wild Roses Grow

Henry Lee
Stagger Lee
Into My Arms
Fifteen Feet of Pure White Snow
More News from Nowhere
Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!
No Pussy Blues
Electric Alice
Heathen Child
Jubilee Street

(4 minute version of) Babe, I'm On Fire
It's a Wonderful World

videos 
on screen.

Ah did, with mah eyes. Strange to see those I already knew so well AND
those I had never seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment