I'm your velvet Elefant so sell your suit and tie and come and live with me / in Berlin.


2013-04-16

Once In A Lifetime (by Talking Heads)

I vaguely remember I was posting a quote from Bunny Munro and than the world just turned around, and what now feels like another lifetime was actually ten days ago. And it was summer, I do not remember. And summer it is.

Muži a ženy jsou dva různý živočišný druhy.

Once you reach the point that whatever is it you do is not leading anywhere you've never been to before, there's no reason to keep doing that. Srsly.

Drop the bottle, Christopher.
Drop the bottle.

*

Only wear black and think in colours. Only care about ever-changing people
and let someone tell you that everything's gonna be all right.

It's just that my nose keeps running
and I don't know where to. / Vy mě chcete dostat do nějaký schízy nebo co.


No comments:

Post a Comment