I'm your velvet Elefant so sell your suit and tie and come and live with me / in Berlin.


2013-03-18

Temptation

Gazing at the area between things. Answer on the ceilings, we looking up for something?

I am too tired
too tired to sleep
laying down deep
at the bottom of your arti-
choke heart.

The caffeine level is desperately now these days,
no wonder then.

*

Kapka klouže po dveřích dolů do neznáma, až dojde k cíli, už jí nebude?

Would you rather
cry for someone
or cry from
not having
anyone
to cry for? (I'd
rather fly.)

Walking down the streets of Prenzlauer Berg with two vinyl plates of PJ Harvey's B sides and what I imagine must've been an idiot smile on my face I remembered that last time I felt precisely on top of the world like that was on my way from Greenwich market with a live Bowie record, and consequently I realized that in strong contrast to shopping for anything else, buying records (and also concert tickets, provided I actually get to get some) makes me exceptionally happy. It does, it simply does.

For the love of Polly, for the love of B sides.

I feel like I could lock myself up in a room with a bunch of records and stay there for ete-e-erni-ty.

Water
Dry
Joe
Hair
Reeling
Man-size
Hook

Wang Dang Doodle
Daddy
Lying In The Sun
Somebody's Down Somebody's Name
Darling Be There
Maniac
One Time Too Many

Hook (live)
Long Time Coming
Harder
The Northwood
Sweeter Than Anything
The Bay
Instrumental  # 3
The Faster I Breathe The Further I Go
Nina In Ecstasy

Rebecca
Instrumental  # 2
66 Promises
Memphis
30
As Close As This
My Own Private Revolution
A Place Called Home


No comments:

Post a Comment